Sunday, July 20, 2008

Went for the marriage course today, it was not boring as what I tot it would be..It was fun very fun. And seriously I learn alot. one more day to go that is tomoro. Insya-allah things will go smoothly. And Im not the type who wear tudung, but its a must for ladies to cover their awrat. But its not the time for me yet. I really wants to be into it. And Then I will start doing all this. Insya-allah one day my heart will be open to all this. I wanna thanks hubby for teaching me&telling me the story of Islam. Our Allah, Nabi and everything. U really done ur part as a husband and I must respect u for that. I love you always!!!

The file that ws given by them...Inside contain papers and most imptly is this booklet!!! And after the whole marriage course that lasted for 8hrs, we rush over to sembawang. Bcoz It's Nora Engagement Day!! Selamat Bertunang Sweetie!!!!Meet up with Shira.. The Belos.... :) She's getting engage too!!! :)My fav girl.. Linda!!! The Emotional!!! :)My Boss, Kaimee!!! The Crazy Boss!!! :) Sorry Boss, but its true!! MuahahhaMy other fav girl.. Syix.. The Blur Queen.. :)The whole Pure Yoga ladies!!Yin and Linda.. Eh bile mau khawin da... ???? :)Kak Hidya and Kak As... Nora assistance... Dun play2 huh...
And so we went to PIL place to visit my MIL... She's Cute la.. Very easy going mother.. and I love her!!!!

Anw its our 4th mths of married together!!! Yeah.. alhamdulilah... Many more mths and years to come.. insya-allah... :) I love u always!!!! :)So I end here for today.. Update again tomoro.. Ni la kalau org tk boleh tdo.. Hahahha.. :)

As usual take care ppl!!! Peace!!! Eza :)