I read my bestie blog today,(Fezah Darls) and OMG. Whats happening to the world? Why must the guys/girls do this to their partner? It happen to one of my close friend too. She was the prefect girlfriend, trying to please him all the times,but in the end the guy is MARRIED!!! Can you believe it when she find out. She burst into tears and speechless!!! They have been going out together for two years plus, but this guy still clinging on to his EX!! And both of them get married. You know how my friend found out, she went to ROMM herself to check bcoz she knows something is wrong when he told her that he wanted to break up with her.
He is seriously such a big jerk!!! I, myself cant believe that he do this to her. Thanks God she move on. To those out that, please dun try to kill urself when this thing happen to you, I know its easier to say then to be doned. But remember there are ppl out there still love you, like your parents,friends & Siblings. What Fezah said its true, What goes ard will come ard.
Reply to my Beautiful taggers:
Kak Ayu: Sexy Mama, I hate the sotong too.. U stay pretty hokay...&& I wanna get pregnant too!
Crapulet: Come and get it soon and its till end of August!! :)
Syasya: Hehehe..U also Pretty la..Chat with you soon!! :)
TO My Triple F: Lets meet up soon Hor!!! Miss you guys so much!! :)
* See, our last pix was taken on tis day, my wedding day, Am I right?? hehehe :)*Take Care all..Happy Working and Schooling!! :)
MUACCKZ!!!