Friday, July 18, 2008

A i D e & E z A

I loike this pix alot. Its like black and white like in the oldest day.. Haha.. Btw both of us are sick.. I lost my voice..So now I sound like bapok!! While he is having pain in the throat.. He say like sore throat.. But the pain is too much to handle..But still we go to work.. Cant make ourself to MC. My worksplace shortage of manpower while he always refuse to take MC. I think he loves his job mayb its his passion. Can I say marriage life Rocks!!! We have fun everyday and we fight over silly things everyday. But still We love each other and I think thats important.. Right People??? Gosh, I must be bored now to be blogging at this time... Hehehhe...
---
Reply to Taggers:
To Syasya : Yup2..Its something you wear for yoga practice.. But its really expensive.. u come down to check out the items and i gv u discount hokay sweetie.. :)
To Yani : Hey Babe its been so long since u drop by.. u take care too! :)
To Fuzy: Baju mmg lawa tap mahal nk mampos.. But if u like I can give u discount hokay.. Jus come down to check it out... Gosh goin to Bali soon.. Im like excited gitu.. hehhe :)