Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hi all!!

Seriously I dun even noe what to update. Anw we managed to finish our 2 full day marriage course. Both of us are sick. Like both had flu, cough and fever.. Both cant get away with work. No manpower!! So sad la.. If we both really cannot take it... Then WE will take MC.. Muahahha..
Anw, Our gold frame is here!! !Yipeee!! I love the pix and the frame.. SO Cute!! And my hubby commented that I love like a kid wearing tudung.. Hmmp!!! Infact Im still a kid what..hahahaha...
Happy Wednesday All!!!

To Syasya: Hey sweetie thank you fo reading and loving my blog..Love urs too!!! U nk tunang jgek?? ok la.. I pray hard for you..Jgn lupe sdah bile nk tunang aite.. :)
To Kak Ayu: Miss you and take care aite!! :)
TO Fuzy: Cepat2 alik ok...Miss u already..
To Fezah: Thanks babe for the address..and lets meet up after Fuzy back!! Miss u both la!!! :)