So happy Working to all and myself!! Take care!!! Muax!!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Family is everything
First i wanna wish my FIL Happy Belated Bday. His Bday was yesterday. And we all went for lunch at SAKURA at Jurong. There's alot of yummy food. * No pix of yummy food* Hahahha...
MIL and DIL...
SIL....
As all of you can see.. all of them shy to take pix.. So I excuse them for dat..hehehhe...
And on Sun me,hubby and bro went to Sentosa... We arrived at abt 6pm.. Quite late la.. But over rall we had a blast!!




The 4D thingy was fun!!!! Go and try them!!! Super fun!!! I shout!! I laugh!! SO you see its Super Duper Fun!!!


Everytime I went Sentosa the Luge and the Skyride is a MUST!!! And still everytime I took the Skyride ride I always, feel scare!!! Urhhhhg!!!!




And Sat we went bowling!! Fun!!! We went to Marina Square and waited for half an hour!!! 






So both weekend spend time with them. I love them alots!! And I try my very best to them the best!!! I love u guys!!!! Muaxx!!!