As usual I end my work today. Today, working mid-shift which means 11.30am to 7.30pm. We had meeting today with boss.. Talk things out what are the problem we are facing. Seriously I have alot of problem with the CR. They tend to just enter the room, ( the room belongs to my Operation Manager hokay!!!) and tell me they want to use the phone or computer or whatever crap reason they can give! I mean u have ur own office so why the hell do you wanna use our Operation MAnager Office!!! I think they are simply Stupid. So My boss is writing an email so that they can understand that the room is for us(CCR) & her( BOSS). Show some respect la ppl!! Seriouly Im not afraid to tell ppl off, but they tend to complain and complain!! I hate that. But I dont care!! I happy I laugh with you not happy I show u my ugly face.. Muahahahha!!! ok enuf of that! I intend to do yoga class today, but I was late so cant enter the class.. But its ok, next tym.. So anyone of u wanna try YOGA.. Let me know!!! Seriously its gd and fun!!! And ya, Im suppose to do my resume but I slack!! Do next time la... :)

Reply to my pretty taggers;
To Sue: MAceh Sue, tapi tu gambar bile slim..skrg da melip!! Gemok la tu!!!
To Syasya: Pujian nye tak leh angkat, btw, sdah means Sudah.. I short cut la darling!! Anw, add me if u have msn at nurfaeza86@hotmail.com , kite leh chat2... I loike you la.. So cute.. U teacher lagi kan? If Im not wrong.... :)
To Yani: Hehe..Mcm budak2 kan I.. Anw, babe, I love reading your blog tau.. :)
So take care ppl!!!
*Tomoro my off day, but sending dad for his monthly check up together with Hubby, Who else kan...*
Ok B, I love u no matter how we world war IV!!! Hokay... Muack!!!