Just like what Fezah told me, da ade laptop hari2 update nampak.. Yup2 ni jakun nye period!! Hey babe thanks for calling me..I'll beep u soon abt aide's bday/plan!!! Hahahaha... Seriously, having notebook or laptop plus internet connection makes me crazy... I can surf and surf thru out the night without realise its tym for me to sleep. Hmmm and hubby da sound pon, ade laptop, sampai die pon tk layan... Haiyoh, bedek la.. Semue da buat pe... Ni mcm leisure time la gitu.. hahaha... Anw, today dad's check up.. And Dad mcm sardine, he urine at his pampers smp kene die nye pants, luckily we bring extra..if not all wet wet... Daddy Daddy.. But alhamdulilah, he's doing fine. Just see his smile, you can tell he's orite.. We all Love Daddy!!! :) After the whole thing, we went to do ear candling, at first I was so afraid but in the end the whole thing was fun and relaxing.. you guys should try!!! 


So I drag hubby to Fish and Co, seriouly I have never been there... The food was nice, but its not for my tastebud. I prefer chicken la.. See, all those fats, from the chicken that I ate la.. :)
Reply to beautiful taggers:
To kak Ayu: Thank you for adding!! :)
To Fezah: Hey Babe, to you too!!! Happy weekend!!! Yeah yeah Fuzy balik kite smue jpe k... :)
To Kak Zana: Yup.. Tapi it feel so long :) you too happy weekend!! :)
To all HAPPY WEEKEND!!!
And to those who wanna add me thru msn do so k, dun be shy shy...
TAKE CARE ALL!!! MUACCKZ!!!