Monday, May 05, 2008

Make Over Pic... (Compliment by Fezah Darling!!)

The Make Over was fun.. and thick.. (read: make up)... hahhaha..But I enjoy every moment.. We actually took over 360 shots.. And I actually bought all the 63 pixs.. So Imagine one pixs is $5... U do your maths ya.. Hahahha.. But the make over was compliment by Fezah.. I think worth $180 for each person.. So I juz Happily pay for the pixs... It H.O.A company.. Located at Bugis.. So go and Have fun there... People all are very friendly!!!
Yup he is actually carrying me.. I noe Im heavy... But I think He bear with It..! Hahahah..
So u guys cant possibly ask me to put all my 63 pixs right?? Come to my wedding reception to see all my Lovely Dovey Pixs..Hahaha.. For those I have not yet invite, pls tag me.. I'll be glad to invite you.. Im too stress with all the invatation.. Hahahah...So I might miss any one of you.. So pls tag if u wish to attend!! Love u all... Muax!!
*O ya, Did I told you I was going Melacca tomoro, I was suppose to go previuosly But bcoz I was super Sick.. We had to postpone it.. Hopefully We will have a safe journey..and keep all the sickness away from me..!!!*
Love u Dolls!!!
MuacckzZ!!