I use not to believe in this type of stuff as to me its not real at all until I heard for myself. Been werking in Pure for quite sometimes..So When I was doing opening which opens at 6.00am in the morning, I heard noises but I choose to ignore...And yesterday someting funny happen to me & Linda. We both were alone at the toilet as we both getting ready to knock off.. its was about 10pm.. When I heard some one Whistle, I tot It was Linda, So I say, "Hoooii!!!" , and it stop. When Linda come out of the toilet, I scold her for whistling and she quietly say," I swear it wasn't me".. When she say that suddenly the whistle become quite loud.. Both of us ran out of the toilet, we ran like no body business.. And the funny thing, Linda still wrap in towel and her slipper were left behind... So is it Fact or Fiction? Does Ghost really exist? Does It have its own world like ours? I don't know...
Anw, Weekend is here... Enjoy ya!!
To Fezah Darling, My condolences to you and your family. Stay Strong.. And Lets meet up soon my Triple F...