Firstly I wanna wish day Happy Birthday To Him Today.. He's 54!!! Anw we managed to celebrate on the 18th coz we are all busy werking today.. Im glad his happy and surprise...!
My Personal Heros & Body Guard!!! Muahahhaha....We Love one another!! Family that matter most to ME!!!So Yesterday the company decide to treat us at Sakura International at Orchard!! It was nice and we all are so Jakun!!! Me and Linda wear the same design cloth only diff color!! Very irratating to others but not to US!!! And ya, The clothes are from StudioFrost!!! We love shopping online!!!Syix & Kak Mas!The Three Cute Girls.. We almost share everything together!! Love them!The Chevron Ladies!!! Linda, Syix,Kak Hidya, Kak My!!Me Me Me!!!Kak Mas, Shermaine, Kak My and KaK Hidya!Alamak, Them again!Me and Mama!!! (Syix & Kak Mas Mum)Me Me Me.. Im Full!!!! Gosh I think I cant fit my wedding dress already!Me & Maggie(my Regional Operation Manager!)The Whole group of Pure!!!After the whole event decide to wait for hubby!!So I think that will be all.. I might or might not update.. Coz Im getting busier for this upcoming event.. so People I see u on Saturday okay... Not SUNDAY urh.. Coz SOme of my friends ask me is it Sat or Sun.. Haiyoh.. Guys, its on the 24th May...Saturday k...!!!