Saturday, May 17, 2008

CPR...

Yesterday went to CPR with all the Pure girls.. At first I tot it was boring but it turned out to be fun! We were laugh out so loud that they(the instrutors) called us nyoya pasar malam!! And I passed with flying colours!!! It was 100% perfect!!! Every body was like "Eza2 come on come keep it up, u have been doin no mistake".. Oo... I mean I do make mistake before the exam or test... I nearly faint doing 5 cycle of it!! Imagine ur hand pump the dummie chest...
Im like so happy when everything is over.. the teachers in Pure went too! In fact not much pix coz we were really engross doing the CPR.. We all wanted it to be Prefect!! And We DID It!!So, after the course which was held at Kallang Basin Swimmin Complex, And btw I woke up at 7am! I slept at 4am! Coz Sleepy.. So anw I saw this van! HI-5... I love it!! I love them.. I know most of their songs.. It might sound childish.. But still I love THEM!!
So thats it for today!! I cant believe Im having that red Flag thing again(Menses)..
I really want to get pregnant... I should do check up!! Hahahah...

Happy Weekend to all!!!
Muacckz!!!!