To be on on Monday Blues was fun!! Went Malaysia Again with Hubby.. I tell u the weather is super duper hot!!!


Btw, this red blouse is from Studio Frost!!! I love their all their clothes!!! And Worth ur $$$!!!
And Guess What I received from Hubby?? A Book.. Not any book.. but its my fav Author.. Sophia Kinsella.. I got to noe this author from my friend..
I actually wanted to but it but come to think of I shld juz wait till the library has the book and I can borrow it.. But next thing I noe this book is lying on my bed...I was like screaming on top of my voice.. I dun even noe when he purchase it.. And I muz salute to him for being attentive..
So Im one happy girl..
So Can u see y am I fat??
Its because of all the love I received from him..and not forgetting my frens at Pure!!!!
Reply to taggers!!
To eLiana : Babe, Im glad u received!! CAnt wait for the day!! Yup2 I noe Bel from Hyatt Hotel.
To Fuzy: My Larlink, the event mmg hari Sat...Heheheh..meet up soon!!
To Plaine Jane: Hey Babe thanks for dropping by..n pls email me ur home add..
To Sue: Mmg tempat Keras..ade byk momok...!!! Ee.. Seram!!
Haapy Weekdays to All!!!