Yesterday was on morning shift with hubby..So after werk we decide to take over make over pix in the traditional way.. Its was our wedding gift from his Uncle..I really thank him and his wife for everything.. Thank you Makcik & Pakcik...
So I was like engross looking at it..
1. I look fake it all the pix..My Pose,My Smile..and everything...
2. I was really sick on that day..(remember I was on 1 week MC?)
3. I look Fat..
But Hubby told me I look beautiful(he's trying to make me feel better), I look like a royal Queen..(Mayb he's trying to said Im Queen Control, Which Im NOT!,haha). Awww.. Thanks B for making me feel better..It helps!
I cant wait for our kids to look at our wedding pixs! And tell them the story abt our love life.. (its been hell for me ok when I was in r'ship with him)..
But seriously, Im Bless.. Good Husband and even Good In laws!!
Overall, we only took one outfit.. Im really lazy if there were too many pieces for me to change.. Thank God, Its only ONE...! Hehe.. For more pixs, I will be putting all the pixs at my wedding reception on the 24th May... I'm kind of excited abt the whole thing..
So u gerls will be invited k.. I will get the invitation card from my mum in law and soon, I'll be bugging u for your home address...
*insya-allah, things will be smooth*