Wednesday, April 02, 2008

waiting....

Ok, Im waiting for my Precious Hubby. He ends werk at 9.30pm..where else I end mine at 7pm..
What did I do? I decide to blog,download new games for my NDS Lite, go check my emails,and also my friendster.. ANd Now Im watching movie..Yes, Online Movies...Im not complaining though... I have nothing to do.. Its kind of boring to be alone at home..So I decide to wait and still be happy about it.. Heheheh.. :)
And, People told me I putting on weight.. Its the most horrible word in the world.. But Im happy..And I, I mean We, bought ourself a new camera..Yeah yeah.. No more Handphone Camera to rely on.. Its Panasonic Lumix.. !!And We, never stop from having fun.. We feel like a teenage kids.. We Refuse to grow up!!
And, Im glad, Coz at the end of the day, Its still him whom I rely on.. :)
Love u every bits of my Heart.. Replying to Beautiful TaggerS!!!
Crapulet: Hey Babe!! Thanks so much.. Yup2.. Fort Canning.. Its so hot.. Im sweating like crazy!
Dya: Hey Babes!! Of coz I noe u..How can I forget.. Thanks for the wishes!!
Sue: Hey Babe, Im glad u enjoy every pixs...Yup all my bro looks like my dad.. Hahaha... Upload gambar khawin mcm n giler tau!!!
Zoorah: Done Babe!!

Enjoy ur days ahead..
Take Care Dolls...
Muacckz!