Saturday, April 05, 2008

I was on MC on thursday..And to find out that my grandfather passed away peacefully.. Its sad I must say, but I dun really feel that loss coz me and my dad's side family not close.. But out of respect, I went to pay my last respect to him. He deserve it, I believe. May he rest in peace. :)
On Friday was my off day, Send dad to his check at NUH..First time in history, that was the most faster and quickest waiting time.. I arrive at 3pm and went back happily at abt 4pm.. Usually I waited like hours in the hospital.. I hate hospital...Waiting time really suxs!!!! See doctor,wait, take medicine, wait, wait for taxi, wait again.. So its all abt waiting!! Muahahah...
Went to Geylang, coz me and hubby going to have a make over soon..compliment by one of his uncle...I loveee make over!!! I feel so bless!!! I will update the pix aite...
One more thing, Im going to tell of you my biggest secret... No, Not abt pregnant.. But Im going to Sanding in May!!!! Yeah Yeah...But dun worri... I will make sure all of u are invited.. Im know Im not a star.. But, Inviting those who are interested to come la.. Once the invitation card is out, I will inform u guys... :)
Mayb he wants to promote the drink! Hahahah!!!

Reply to my taggers:
Sue: O...Same gang la ni... Anyway, r u ok?? if not beep me aite.. Im sure u will feel relief after telling some one ur prob...Thats what I usually do.. :), aku tau wati nk khawin, but cant make it, keje..die lang aku last min sey... :(
Fezah: I love u many many tooo!!!! :)
beauillusion: Thanks babe..Nk bilang malu...Heheheh...But u are in my list for my hari sanding!!!
Zoorah: Hey Babe,many thanks for the wishes!!! :)
Zyzy: Mane aku tau kau still blog tk..anyw thanks...! :)
Happy weekend Dolls!!!