Monday, May 04, 2009

Yesterday was awesome, ever since he's back from reservist, we spend alot of time together.. Every minute counts! LOL! Anw, next year reservist he might be going to either New Zealand or Australia... O crap.. Yes Crap... Imagine for ONE MONTH! Ok, I won't think abt it... I hope time will pass very slow... LOL.. So My big Congrats to Yani Darling and her husband.. May u guys last till eternity.. Thank you for the invatation... Im looking forward to June... *cough cough*...Yani, is very pretty.. Every Bride is pretty and very special... she looks very very Happy! Congrats again Yani... =DWith Fezah, Sue and Nurul =DSo after the wedding, we totally have no plans, so we called Zaliera, and yes! We Have a Plan! So Off we went Tampines as Raudah has to get some stuff at Giant and also Ikea... So I went Secret Recipe to pay a visit to my brother.. Of coz, he's shock... Hubby even said, im like a mother looking out for their child.. I think its in me, whenever both of my brother got a new job, I will surely pay them a visit.. To me it's like a Moral Support... Yipeee!!!!So while waiting for Zali and Raudah to arrive, we went Courts.. We play alot of stuff.. and we look out for the stuff for our new house... I already have abit of vision... Hubby even have a vision, he wanted one of the rooms to be a Gym Room.. He told me I should work out too, to keep fit... I think he's trying to hint that I'm FAT! LOL! I am so excited to decorate my house just like I decorate my pet house in Pet Society, FaceBook... I love this sofa, Its a Hip hugger.. Planning to get one.. So when I told hubby, I wanna get this, he told me, "Go and find job first and pay urself!" Chey! so Lame! LOL!I so love that Pink kettle... He loves that hairy Sofa... So hairy and so Rimas!and here we are, at Ikea... Its crazy.. u almost wanted to buy everything.. and off to Sakuntala.. since We couldn't celebrate Zali's Bday as Hubby reservist, we do it as belated... Glad both of u enjoy the food... I think its has become our custom, whoever bday falls, they will get a treat.. only within 4 of us... I really love them both! Firstly, both of them are from the same Sec as me.. Secondly, Zali's hubby best friend in those NS days.. And they are still now.. So now Raudah, lets be best friend.. LOL! Can't wait for August.. *cough cough*We are totally full after eating, next stop, Marina Barage... Raudah u wanna wash ur hands? *private Joke*... LOL so Funny!and so we end our day, feeling full and Happy.. I really enjoy their company.. It make me at ease.. so peaceful... Thanks Guys!! Catch up with both of u real soon! Mwah!!! O ya, the last pix, I bought that thing for 90 cent at Ikea.. Now I realise, its totally useless.. LOL!!!

Reply to TaggerS:

To Fuzy: Miss you too Bacin, kau slalu busy eh.. Heheh.. Meet real soon.. =D

To Roxybabe: Sure Babe, no problem at all.. keep looking ahead aite! =D

To Zana: A'ah.. Betol Betol Betol.. =D

To Crapulet: Ya Rite! I hate their kittens! and yest we totally forgot to talk abt Fox! LOL =D

To beauillusion: Yes Sedap! This is my second time there! =D

To Isma: Thank you Kak Is, and you got Mail! Hehehe.. =D

ok, gtg and clean the house and also read paper while waiting... Haiz!.. =D