Thursday, May 21, 2009

It was Daddy 54th Bday yest... We all go and surprise him a small bday cake.. Since everyone don't feel like having cake. And Fadly wanted that spider man cake.. as if his bday lak! Hehehe.. And since the Swine Flu is still ard we are all required to get a temperature check.. It was so funny bcoz the person who check us, she insert the meter wrongly.. So everyone temp was like 35-36 degree.. LOLIt was simple.. But we all feel happy and had a good laugh.. I love them the most! If I have to give up my life for them, I would! No matter how notty they are, still they are the apple of my eyes..For more pix, go and see FB.. These days I have been busy with FB, reason is that, thanks to Restaurant City.. Its Addictive! So if you don't have one, go and Create! Its Fun La! And something funny just happen, Hubby was woken up by someone screaming.. Its really loud! and he told me he's in the middle of his dream.. So I asked him what u dream of.. He said I was at the hospital giving birth..!!!! Awww.. that's so sweet la.. I mean I noe it won't happen la, our dream is always opposite.. But Insya-allah one day.. I pray hard.. U pray for me too okay? Hehehe... Thank you...

Reply to beautiful Taggers:

To Missy Zai: Thank you for dropping by Babe! =D

To Angah: Can La.. Of course can.. =D

To RoxyBabe: I think she stay Wlds.. and her name is Lydia.. If Im not wrong, my first time meeting her.. hehehe.. =D

To Naz: Yes, I miss Ah Meng too.. ade kubor die? Tak perasan sey.. hehehhe.. =D

Good Morning and Night everyone!! Today 8am American Idol Result.. So Excited.. But Strong feeling Adam will win, no matter how much I denied that he won't.. Hehehe..