Friday, May 15, 2009

My Heart breaks. First of all, I HATE LIARS! I can't take it... But now I realise my own brother lied to me. Yes, my own brother.. The person who have been living his life with me for almost 18years. He knows I hate liars. Yet he Lied. Its so heart breaking. Its such a tough job being the eldest and especially no parents to guide me along. What should I do? I do communicate with him. But What went wrong? I dun want him to lead the wrong direction of life. I want him to think of his future. Is it too much to ask for? I am speechless.. I have try my very best to guide my brother the good way. I shower him with Love. I give him what he wants. I tell him what's right and wrong. Yet he dun get it? I need strength. Maybe too much freedoom is given? Should I take back the freedoom? I really dun noe what to do. Its so difficult. Ya Allah, Mama, Ayah, please give me strength to continue guiding this family. I only have them and no one else.. Please talk some sense into this boy.. Please make this boy think.. Please...
-
Replying to Taggers:
-
To Fuzy: Babe dun be sad over what happen. I hope it will make u stronger Sayang. =D
-
To FadedBabyJeans: Booooo!! Thanks for dropping by Sweetie! C ya soon! =D -
To Rina: LOL, Mungkin aku pakai itam la.. Black do make u look slim tau.. =D
-
To Rozana: Hi babe, this is the least I can do to mention ur name in my blog, its such an honour knowing somebody that I dun even know read my blog. I really thank you for coming and reading my humble blog.. Yes we shld meet one day. I will send u my HP number thru FB babe.. Take Care.. =D
-
To Zoorah: Ur welcum.. Yes yes besar Mata die! So cute! u take Care Babe.. =D
-
-
Good Morning, Now I really need to think on how I should talk to my brother.. I must put my word nicely. I wanna him to know that I love him alot and I want him to be a better person in life and He needs to think of his future.. Mwah! =D