Yest was Fun.. Congrats to Zuraidah for the arrival of her bundle of joy.. A Lil Princess.. Name Yet to be Confirmed.. She can't make up her mind.. Hahaha... Anw Baby was not able to go home yet due to high Fever...So we visit her Bedah instead la... And this is our Lil give to the Princess!

And it seem that, the world is really small.. It happen that Bedah, is Azera Ex Sec Sch Mates... and Fazlina and Hidayah was there too... It seem Azera reunion with Sec Sch frens.. Hehehe..

The Proud Mummy....

Hidayah,Thaqifah(Baby),Bedah,Azera and Fazlina... It was so funny that we keep laughing and laughing like nobody business...It seem fun having everybody to talk about something even though I dun really noe the both of them quite well..

With Baby Thaqifah, Hidayah's daughter.. So geram.. She's so cute and her eyes is super Big.. I love it! God! Please answer my Prayer ya... I wanna baby Girl too.. Hehehehe...

So after visting and chit chatting, Me and Azera went Mac to eat... We wanted to eat KFC..but already closed.. Kepunan Tau!

In the cab, out last pix.. I really had fun today. It was worth a visit.. Meet new frens.. We will do it soon again ok girls... Anw, Bedah was telling me I have Loss Weight... Fuh!!! that sentence is the one that really make me happy thru out the day.. Hehehhe... Even though I am not working, I still have alot of work at home... This thing keep me busy.. and surfing the net too... Hahahaha...
Reply to Taggers:
To Beauillusion: Hehehe.. That pix was taken from my fren phone.. Cool Kan?? =D
To Kak Is: Yes I have received it Kak, thanks for your help and the info.. =D
So Keep tagging ok.. Mwah!! Good Nite and Morning! =D
P/S: Thank you, Hidayah, Rozana and those who is an avid reader to my humble blog... I really appreciate it.. Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart.. Mwah!!!!