Sunday, May 10, 2009

This Week Nothing much to update. I have been so bored at home and I decide to go out there and look for jobs... Right now, I am clearing alot of messed... A messed some one got me into.. I am not blaming anyone.. It just that things happen.. Yes Shit happens in life... But Its ok.. I am looking on the bright side of life... And It make me stronger and make me realise what kind of people they are.. Anw Im replying to taggers... Keep in coming ya.. Mwah! O ya, to wonderful Mother out there.. Happy Mother Day!!So into Psp.. See the look on his face... So stress up.. O come on Honey, its just a Game... LOL!

Reply To Taggers:

To Crapulet: Hehe... Yes Yes August... u are welcome babe.. Love Korang! =D

To ImAz: Hi Dear, Yes Yes, I have Link you up ya.. =D

To Missy Zai: Yes Sakuntala is very delicious! Go and try k.. =D

To FadedBabyJeans: Yes Dear, I missed you too... :(, Yes we will meet in June soon... *hugs*

To RoxyBabe: Yes Babe, U lost One, more will come.. Insya-allah... God is Great.. He is watching over good people... =D

To Sue: Yes Lor.. Tu pasal aku nak cari keje, so I can buy my own stuff.. Hehehe... Can't wait for June Sweetie!!! =D

To Zyzy: I have tag u back with the Info.. Hope it helps.. =D

To Zana: Yes I so Love Batam... Ok Set g together... =D

To Zie: Maseh ye... Stay sweet Babe...

Ok Night all... or Morning... Heheheh...