Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Celebration Part One

Yesterday Hari Raya was totally tiring plus full! Tired because we went from one place to the other places.. Full because every house that we go, we eat and eat. and of coz Im very happy with yesterday celebration. Its totally new to me. Coz Im celebrating with my lovely husband and lovely brothers.
My Two impt ppl in my lyf..The other Hero and most impt in my lyf too..With Daddy, even though we could find the size for his baju kurung. But he's happy I guess.Eating ketupat that MIL pack for me... So sweet...My Complete and happy family..
The front view... I look totally big.. Which means IM FAT...And my Big Butt... Haiz!With DIL Family.. We totally have fun. Even though Atok feels upset as nenek is not ard this yr, we manage to bring smile on his face...
My MIL and DIL.... Our Super Big Family....Pakcik and Family..Mak Ngah and Family..
Mak Lang and Family...Mak Uda and family..Mak Itam and Family...The Siblings...
Atok with the grand-daughters and the grand-sons... My SIL... Love her!!

And I went to MAk place, she was one of my friend from Income..

I love Mak's swing... I want to have it too!! The crazy us... I love u Preciuos Dimple..I love you Bro!!Boy, counting his collections...and I went to Linda Place... Its was great!! She's has become one of my bestie now... I totally love her!!! And I know most ppl hate us and trying to seperate us.. Which is totally irratating!!!Posing tk jad!Yeah I love u Linda...!!My Intan Payung!!!I had fun fun fun yesterday... Still many houses to go... And I only have one baju raye... Im totally going to have many baju kurung for next raye... Hahahhahahha....