Waiting for Cab...
Candid!
Alamak, ade Lalat...
Mak Linda Me Hubby!!
Me and Sis Zana
Extra!!
Now when my old frens look at me, they think Im pregnant. When Im in the train, often people offer me their sit thinking Im pregnant. How sad u know.. Ppl think u r pregnant, but the real fact u are NOT... And u keep praying miracle will happen.. And U keep wishing but it doesn't even come true.. How I wish pregnant is easy! Like put Hubby Sperm with my Egg.. And Tada.... We have baby!! U noe, when I heard sad story like, teenagers get pregnant and they go abortion.. So Sad.. We(who wanted to get pregnant) don't Have at all...They(who abort) keep having and keep throwing!! Please Allah grant me a wish .. Let me have one...yes only one baby... =) I will be satisfy then... =)
See how desperate I am?? Hahahahha....Reply to Beautiful Taggers:
Missy Zai: Hey u, Thank you for coming!! Yup2 Baby die Cute.. Go and visit... Confirm geram.. I link u up tau..Coz I also like to read ur blog..hehehe.. =)
Plain Jane: Cute skali?? I totally agreed!! my Butt Hot?? Haiyoh my Hubby bace die confirm ketawe tergolek!!
Take CAre my Pretty Ladies!!! MuaccckZZZ!!!