I totally lose control at work. No, I did not hit anyone. Gosh I can go Jail for that. I call my supervisor, telling her wats wrong with the situation. She keep shouting over the phone. Im not deaf anyone. No use of Shouting. SO After she hangs up the phone, gosh I really hate that. I wanted to go home. Yes! I wanted to go home. I called up Hubby, telling him what happen and he told me to quit my job now and go home. So I sit and think. I calm down. I even call my brother and even Linda. I have really gone crazy this time. So I made my decision.
---
You see, being in work is not easy. You try to be urself. Im a very open and upfront person. If I like you, I would love you forever. But If I hate you, I would cursing you for the rest of my life. I hate two face ppl. People out there tot that you are super innocent, even her mum think so, but the truth is YOU are not. So stop pretending. YOU are making me sick!
--
And you see, communication is very impt. If you dun have it, how do ppl understand YOU. So STOP making excuse and dun PRETEND YOU are good at everything. the FACT is YOU are NOT!!
--
So you ppl see, I really stress up at work. Its affecting me. Especially when I wanted to get pregnant. My Gyne told me nothing is wrong with me. The only problem is too stress! I dun want to be stress. So YOU ppl please stop giving me pressure. Its Irratating!!!
--
Sorry all for this post. I have to let it out! To make those ppl see whats going on ard them. They are driving me crazy!
I totally need a break. I wanna go to the beach! =)