Saturday, October 18, 2008

Irratating!!

How can I be at my bestie place when Im at my MIL place. Yes all, Im on MC today. And guess what, I took my MC at CCK which is my MIL place. Some ppl so irratating assume Im at Linda place or some even assume we go out together! Please la eh, doesn't mean Linda is Off, I have to be on MC just to go out with her!!! See, these ppl wont let u rest, they irratate u even more! Yes, I love working with Linda because she work very fast and very intact. So even if she's on leave or off, I dun have to go all the way to be MC. I still have to work no matter what. But If Im really sick, of coz I have to rest and see doctor. I dun take MC for fun or laughter! Im so sick and tired of all this nonsense! Linda Darling, I think some ppl are just pain in their a**. They are so jealous we click together! So ignore them and lets laugh.. Muahahahahahhahaha....