Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update time I guess...

I was on MC yesterday. Thanks to Linda for covering it for me. Seriously being sick is irratating. Because one moment ppl see u jumping ard laughing ard and the next moment u fall sick! Very Funny and irratating I noe!! So my dad was sick too yesterday, nursing home called me and I have to bring him to hospital... Sick person bring sick person to hospital.. But I still can manage since its my DAD... =) Despite being sick, taking Pix is a must hor!! My face does not even look like a sick person.. I noe.. I trying to fight it hokay.. =) And my Precious told me to pose a full lenght pix since I just bought this blouse online.. from Dcloset-Obession.. It really addictive shopping online. Me and Linda shop like nobody business. In fact I just purchase 2 more blouse... hahahha.. =) Im getting better after taking medicine. Its nothing and stupid stomach cramp... And Doctor do a pregnancy test on me since I miss my period. And Its Negative, If its Positive, I will happily announce it to the whole wide world.. I promise!!! =)
REply to taggers:
To Syasya: Its ok babe, Everyone realise he lose some weight, but I never bully him only he bully me by transfering his fat to me.. Yes transfer fats!!! urggghhh...hehehhehe :)
To my both Fs: Okay I try to buy the songket if I have time to go geylang.. hahhahahha ;)
To PlainJane: Hey babe, Im trying to get used to bangs, I never had one... hehhehe..
TO Jess: Mailed babe!!
Take care all.. Counting down to Raye right?? I noe... Hahahhahahaha... Going to cemetery today. To visit late mum grave..infact if she's still ard, its her bday today. I remember it every year even though she's not here, she still live in my heart. I miss mum so much.. =)
Love u all... Muacckz!!!