So Rykeisha now is a regular member in Pure Yoga. Leia comes sometime and bring her along for all of us to enjoy looking at her. I love her Bum Bum Cheek..And her smell..Hmmm!!
So On Friday was our off day. And I decide to bring Hubby for a facial. Yes, Facial. Hahahha.

As u can c, he is enjoying every moment..
And on Saturday, I went all the way to Tamp to get my hair dye. My hair looks like a ding dong. I hate my stupid bang! I cant even see the color. But its ok. I want to dye again or mayb I should just leave it along for time being. Hahahahaha
And today itself meet up with my Precious GF. Nurul!!! Its been so long. I think 6mths ago. She was there on my wedding day. She told me that she cried see-ing me seating on the Pelamin. Awww.. Babe thats so sweet u noe. and I love her!!! =)
And I decide to purchase the new DKNY parfum!! Hubby just bought me Paris Hilton and recently he bought for me DKNY delicious. and now I bought new parfum again. Inside my cupboard full of many diff type of parfum that I think can last me until end of this year. Hahahha..When he saw me carrying paperbag;
He: What did you buy?
Me: hmmmm...nothing!
He: Ya right... (and he open my bag), Parfum again???
Me: (giving him my innocent look), it comes with the black bag and I love it.
He: Okay2 u win...
So thats what happen, luckily he did not scold me. Hahahhaha... I simply love him for spoiling me!! But I never taken it for granted hokay...
Love u all. Muacckz!!!!