Saturday, September 06, 2008

My night Outing with beautiful Stranger

Actully suppose to me up with Kak Ayu, Kak Zana and Fezah. But Kak Ayu can't make that night. So its me,Fezah, Kak Zana, Kak Yanti(Mong) & Kak Sri. Went to buka puase at Hajah Maimunah. Its was a nice outing full of laughter,gossip and of coz, SIPUT SHiiiiiiTTT....HahahaI was doing morning shift that day. So it was a super tired day for me. But with all of them making me laugh all night, I long to forget about my tiredness...Making new frens was awesome. We sure do it again!! =)
--
And I juz bought a new phone. Its Sony Ericsson G900. Been wanting a touch phone. Something different I guess.. Actually at first I was waiting for the Iphone.. And I think might as well I support Sony Ericsson again..Hahahha..And Im enjoying every moment with this phone!! =) *and i bought dark Red!!* Reply to Beautiful Taggers:
To PlainJane: Love dropping by ur Blog Sweetie!! :)
To Beauillusion: Hey Babe, its been a while since u drop by.. u keep smiling too.. and u one 4 carat? hmm..me TOO!!! :)
To Fezah: Yest was a fun!! Lets do it again..with Fuzy hokay.. =)
To All, Selamat Berpuase!! =)