Trust is a very difficult thing to achieve,yet its so easy to lose. Once u lose it,it may take another forever to gain it back.
Seriously I never want u to be the last person to know. I never had the intention of doing that, reason of me keeping it from u coz I believe its not a right time to tell. There is so many things for me to say to u but everytime I try to say something,I know from the look in ur eyes, u wont be agree to it. Here I am, telling you how Sorry I am, But I know no matter how many Sorry or no matter what I do, u still keep grudges against me, u might be talking to me and pretend nth happen, But I know deep down inside u r angry and hurt. I know coz I am ur Bestie,yet I still hurt u.
Right now I let time heal ur wound.
Again, I am Sorry, Azera.