Friday, March 23, 2007

at last!

At last! Hidayat saw my hair!
I was nervous at first so i decide to juz peek at him first..
His first reaction 'Sweeetttt!! u cut ur hair!!!'...
I was like... errrr..yes i did... So how do i look?
And he say 'Oh sweettt...you look cute!!'
ok thxs for that! hahaha...
If everyone say i look better in short hair, then i can forget to make my hair grow longer..
I was suppose to make it long and then curly it..but now..i feel less rimas..
And I was snapping pictures of myself..not that I have nothing to do..
But I like the feeling of being short..Hahahha...



At least listen to what I have to say then make your decision whether to trust me or not.
I have love you with all my heart, I wish I could express it but now I know,u simply choose not to trust me anymore..We will meet soon k!
I love you!