Seriously, I dun feel like working today.
Pay is getting lesser and lesser..
Im goin Bonkers if this goes on..
Everyone in office dont like what they see in their bank..
Even I dont! Anyway.. working suxs..how I wish I cld just go back to sch and enjoy life all over again! Stop dreaming Faeza! Hahahah...
Anyway I would like to give my appreciation to Calvin.
My sec sch friend. He is a Malay not Chinese, ppl mistaken your name, Calvin.
Anyway he is my friend who never fail to be there..Even though we dont contact often, but still he noes me too well. Thank you for all your concern, thats so sweet of you! And congrats you are getting engaged! Im all excited to be there!
So thats it for today.
O ya my 2nd day without make up!
Hahaha..Hidayat saw, since he was not here yesterday.
He say I look like a sch gerl Which is good la..
Who the hell wants to look old????!