need to book appt u noe..Hahaha...No la she have to take a look b4 telling me whats wrong,
But Angah, the pain is horrible!!!! I swear!!!
Anyway, I went to Sheng Shiong yesterday,without him for the first tym!
But of coz my Precious Dimple was there..keeping my company throught out..
Thank you for being there OS..(Dont ask me what OS means...)
I was emotional abit then,I was talking to Bestie abt what I feel and crying..I dont noe why the hell did I cry..
I am a sensitive girl after all. I may look strong outside but inside I am still a baby..
But I get over it, I was telling Precious Dimple what I feel deep down inside..
First word from his mouth"crazy"!...hahahhaha...But he understand the whole thing..and It really mean alot to me..
Now I believe I have move on..
I love my Precious Dimple so much.
I love my Bestie so much too..
In fact I love everyone who loves me..