Monday, March 05, 2007

Im back with the new me..
I left my past..
I used to cry whenever I think of it...
But I cry enough..
Instead Im smiling&laughing again..
Maybe there is no fate between us..
May u found that special girl... =)
I wanna show my biggest appreciation to the ppl
who always support me,being there for me...
Without u guys,Its hard to move on..
Azera,to you, I Love u Lots Sweetie!
Kak Azura,Thanks for the advised..
Hadid,Idaham,Wand & Everyone,
even though name are not mention but I know who u guys are..
Thanks People!!!


--
Anyway,me & Zera we all went to Rebecca Bday Party..
Met some of Azera friend,Which I happen to know,
and its amazing that I can really click with everyone..
Actuali there's more pix,but i upload this first, while waiting for bestie to send over more pixs!
Actuali I look fresh even though I have not slept for one whole day! Ahaz!





Noreen,Zera&me..
Eeerrrr...Irratating nye Hadid!
all of us...

me&bestie

Analyse this pix..Do u see any 'heart shape'? u do????Amazing Right!!!!!