Monday, March 02, 2009
Halooo Everyone... It seem that I have nothing much to update dats y I let it become dusty! Haha.. Anyway special post today will reply to all Tagger!! Yeah! As some of you may know that currently am not working. So I do nothing at home and work part time for Pure Yoga. I wanna be the first age woman to retired! Hahahahha... ok2 replying to Taggers, keep it coming hokay.. I so love it!
-
To Fezah: Firstly, Thank you for Everything Babe and yes we are neighbour!! Yeah!!!
-
To Fee: Thank you Babe.. Yes I will and I will do open house so must come k!! in 2012!! Yeah!
-
To Rina: Yes Arrhhh!!! We are neighbour!!! We are big Family!!! Muax!
-
To Eera: Sure Babe... Stand By in the year 2012 kay.. Heheheheh.. =D
-
To Zo0rah: Hi Babe! Yes I so can't wait for 2012!! and now I am still thinking of the designs plus the color and thinking shld I do some art in the rooms.. Hehehehhehe...
-
To Sue: Heheh.. Ala Senja Pon lawa! Very Green!! and Thank you Babe!
-
To FadedbabyJeans: Thank you for your kind compliment babe!! Hugsss!!!
-
To Zana: I so sad I didnot go yesterday sey... =(
-
To Ayu: Yes Kak!! Thank you! =D
-
To Ain: Hey Babe, Thanks for dropping by, do I know you in any chance? I have so many frens by the name'Ain', anyway babe, I am not pregnant Yet la.. Still trying!! Maybe I da gain weight! HAhahahah...
-
To Syasya: Hey Babe! Thank you and Sure!! Anytime you can call me kay...
-
So I end it here, and yes Am dissapointed again coz am Not Pregnant.. But I won't be sad by this result and keep trying.. Insya-allah, Allah is kind to everyone and HE will make our wishes come true one day!! Yeah!