Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We Are Home!!
Alhamdulilah.. We found our new house at Fernvale Rd(Sengkang), Coral Spring. it will be ready in 2012.. SO me and Hubby are busy looking for nice design to decorate our new home. I wanna thanks Taze&Reza for helping. Especialy Taze, seriuosly I am touched! And special thanks to Yana Montel & Izal for always being there and give us good advise.. I am so Happy!
So me & Hubby meet up with Yana & Izal for dinner. And Izal was so excited over our new home that he drove us there to see the site. So sweet rite. I love them Both!!!As u can see its all basic now.. and slowly it will build up! I am super Excited!

Reply To taggers:

To Rina: Hey Babe, Long Story! I will update u once we meet up! And Welcum back to Spore!

and to Darling Fuzy, I am so glad I bumped into u at Jalan Kayu!! I miss you so much and Love u!! Muax!!! Meet up soon Kay!