Ni Case selenge... Excited nampak air sampai lupe buka kasut... Kan semue da basah.. Hahahhaha....Our fav pix again.. SO I asked Hubby, No present urh??? Then he told me..if he always buy present for me.. Bankcrupt la.. hahahaha... But Seriously I told him, I dun need present.. Infact I am thankful to Allah for letting me have him as my husband and I will always treasure our moments together... So may we last till eternity and may we have many beautiful babies.. Semoga Mahligai yang di bina akan kekal selame nye.. Amin Amin Amin... Last but not least, Happy One year Marriage Anni My Precious Dimple! I love you! Muax!
Reply to Taggers:
To Ayu: Yes.. Everything is Cheap.. =D
To Rina: We all go 2gether urh one day, Confirm gerek! Eh tu bag kawan aku k... Hahahha... Barang2 yg ku borong muat masok luggage aku... Hehehhehe.. =D
To Beauillusion: Sure Babe.. Thank you! Muax! =D
To Eera: Yeah.. Holiday Best... Disaster? Tell me about it... I have been thru.. No second time.. Hehehhe.. =D
To Syasya: Yes I did Dear.. Oops.. Did I forget to Put Faeza Fitri... Hehehhehe... =D
To FadedBabyJeans: Yeah.. Best Kan... I love Batam! U take care.. Hugs! =D
Ok good Nite.. Muax!!!