Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok Its time to update.. My lappy has been giving me problem ever since I'm back from Batam. So now its ok.. Eaten medicine and now I am ready to update! Hehehe.. Firstly meet up with Fezah and Rina.. It was so fun! Blogger world is fun when it comes to frens.. And we really click with Rina.. Alot of silly jokes... we should do it again!!! I enjoy myself very much..
and Rina thank you for the gift.. I love it!! Da pakai pon! hehehehe....and so me,Precious and Yana, Izal planned to go Batam... Thanks to Montel Mum.. It was so fun.. and we are planning going Batam again.. this time stay a bit longer.. Maybe 3 days 2 night..ok it was suppose to be 2 days 1 night thingy.. But I bring alot of stuff with me.. thats explain why I have big luggage.. Hahahaha... I was to be as comfortable as possible.. the only thing I forget to bring is my Bantal Bukcuk! How could I forgot 'it'... But thankfully I managed to sleep!In the Ferry... OOO Batam.... I miss you!
The Hotel... I love the Arts!The cool thing about this hotel, even though it's an air condition area.. We are ALLOWED to smoke! How cool is that! Hahahhaha...The Geng!We shop first before checking in the Hotel.. Twice I have been to Batam... and never fail to make me feel excited!!! Woohhhoooo...In the Hotel.. LCD... WOW... that's even Channel 5 hokay...
Dinner time.. The seafood is lovely... People are friendly... Montel nak Bintang???? Hahahhahaha... *Private Joke*...after dinner we went Karaoke... and since we are the VIP... We got the VIP Karaoke room... With Toilet! Yes our own toilet.... So Imagine, if you really need to go to the toilet and at the same time wants to listen to your friend singing.. Then this is the best... you used toilet at the same time listening to your friend singing on top of their lungs!!! But Please don't forget to flush the toilet...hahahhahaha*Private Joke* again...Morning we went breakfast.. OK its supposed to be buffet breakfast but I only ate CoCo Crunch... I am not a breakfast person.. So its kinda of weird.. Hahaha...All set to Check out!Montel managed to Rebond her hair... Its super cheap! and I managed to Pedi and Meni! Super cheap.. I paid about $24 for both of that.. and service is excellent!We are home!!!I really had fun... The message was excellent.. I slept thru the nite like Baby.. Shopping was crazy.. I almost wanted to buy everything there..Food was delicious! Company was fun! Everybody so happy and they are all funny!!! So can you tell?? I really had fun!!! Wooohooo!!!

Reply to TaggerS:

To Missy Zai: Yes we will be proud Mummy!!! =D

To Lil alyaa: Sure no problem... I will played with you thru out the whole night! =D

To Sue: I am waiting too! I tot so easy... But Haiyoh... No rezeki yet.. Praying hard! =D

To Eera: Sure Babe, Thank you... Muax!!! how's the tooth??? =D

To Zana: good.. Must be confident... but you still look good!! =D

To Fee: Ok Larrrrr... =D

To Rina: ni da update.. Penat jugek... and lets meet up again!!! Muax!

Ok good nite! Muax!!! =D