Yes, I am still here.. I been a blog freak, I always try my very best to update my blog everyday. But this week has been the busy week.. Busy at work.. Cleaning people's Shit again and again. And now I am on a mission. Hahaha.. So to all my darling, I have always been here, even thought I have not update my blog, but I everyday read ur blog hokay.. =D
Now Replying to all my concern and beautiful TaggerS:
To Lil Alyaa: Ouch, my lil alyaa have a new year resolution, good baby girl! so proud of you! =D
To Fuzy: Haha, Lets go out again after u finish you shooting hokay.. and I everyday also go to ur blog la walaupon tak update..hehe.. quick plan sumting with Dut ok.. =D I miss you and Fezah la!
To Eera: Hahaha... nice eh.. nak pinjam my purple hair tk?? hehehhe
To Sarina: Alamak, sorry salah spelling.. and nice meeting you too.. we all should organise an outing for blogger babes.. hehhe.. =D
To Rina: Haha..cycling is fun tapi can be quite tiring.. u shld try... hehehe.. pegi shopping pon i suke.. pilih2 barang org lain yg bayar..hahhaha..gd day babe.. ;)
To Syasya: since we have each other number, lets plan a day and go jln2 k.. hehhee.. alamak nak g hiking?? i tak tau sey..muhahahahha.. =D
To Missy Zai: Hey babe Happy New Year to you too!! all the best for this new year ya..
To Lyna J : I know it!! Congrats babe!!
To Zoorah: Tak Ilang.. masih di sini dong.. hehe..get well soon hokay.. =D
To Azure Avenue: Thank you will keep a look out for it. =D
Ok thats all folk.. Hehehe.. I am going to watch my Hindi Show now... MuaccK!!!