Friday, January 02, 2009

Haloo 2009 and Goodbye 2008

Ok first of all, Happy 2009 everyone!! 2008 has been a great one..got married make alot of new fren and I am very happy. It is weird when you find out ppl out there are jealous of you. I mean jealous of me. I lead like a normal life jus like other ppl yet some hold grudges against me. Seriously I dun care, what make me irritating is that, infront of me, there act normal but behind me talk rubbish. I mean why do you like to gossip bad thing about ppl? Its ok to gossip.. but pls gossip a good one. One thing I learn, True fren never leave you no matter what happen and has already happen. I am very bless with all these ppl that I called fren and especially my Family. Please, learn to let go, let them lead whatever life they wants, they don't even asked you to be part of it if u doesn't want. Stop all the jealousy and move on.. U will be happy. Trust me.. Ok..
Muax!! Anyway change topic, new year was a blast, I had fun every single moment. Firstly went countdown together with Fuzy and FezahIshak. Thank you Ishak for driving us ard. Thank you Fezah for making the time... I love u both.. and Fuzy and me, we were very miang, we wanted to shake shake that nite.. SO meet up with her fren Alfian..It was fun!! and my bday present to Fuzy..
and Fuzy bday present to me..I love it so much.. Thank you Darling!and I am glad she loves her..Party Time!!
And me and Hubby ended up reaching home at about 6 plus in the morning, and Fuzy wake me up and we went audition. Yup another audition for me.. It was funny.. If u read her blog, u will noe what was funny...hahhahaha..Special thanks to my Dimple hubby for being supportive. He never stop me from doing things that I love to do. He even make the effort to wake up and come with me. I tot of going with Fuzy only.. Skali he also wake up.. He even told me "let me support my Princess Peachy".. I swear he say that, dun believe? ask him... hahahhaha...
He was standing outside to see me from the inside. Because only those who wanted to be audition can go in.. SO he looked and looked and keep laughing and keep smiling! Thank you Bie!!! I love you la....
and meet up with Alfian again to watch Movie.. Ip Man was really really good... Go and watch it hokay...and today Aideza meet up with Zaliera .. To watch movie again, Yes Man! It was very funny.. I keep laughing.. Perut boleh pecah nya!
on our way to meet up with Raudah, and Hubby let me sit infront.. because I was simply Jakun!
me and raudah really had a good laugh and fun! Thank you both of you for spending time with us!and we took this.. Wanna noe what is it about.. go Vivo la and find out la... hahahah..ok Goodnite everyone.. I very tired already!! Muax!!