To Rina: Thank you for dropping by Dear, ouch having same prob like me.. tkp la we keep on trying hokay..Confirm ade nye.. Insya allah.. Will keep praying for you. Thank you once again for dropping by to my humble bloggie... =D
To Eera/Syah: Haha, ok ok... Nice meeting you too. And Happy New Year to you. Keep reading hor, eh btw u tkd blog eh? Hehehe.. =D
To Lil Alyaa: Baby, that day u very cranky hor.. And u have already sunat..and even have a pierce ear.. I will visit u soon and buy u beautiful earring.. =D
To Mala: Yup2.. Thanks for dropping by too. =D
To Zie: Hi to my new fren, I have linked u up also.. Nice meeting u.. =D
To Kak Zana: Yup u shld open up your bloggie again.. A'ah mata cantik nyak...
To Yantie: Halo new fren!! Yup2 we saw each other.. I have linked you up too.. =D
To Missy Zai: Nice meeting you too.. at last eh.. hmm dun be too stress hokay.. =D
To Fuzy: Darling mane ade buruk..buruk2 pon da jadi actress kat Suria.. Hahahhah.. Lets meet up again.. =D
To Fezah: Yes Sayang, tk buruk la..alamak what happen to my F's , both ckp muke buruk.. tk la.. U very pretty bab tu Ishak sayang.. a'ah, tak habis org jealous.. nak jealous pon aku tk tau knape.. AKu bukan Miss Universe sey! Ok Set gi Johor.. Plan and let us know hokay.. =D
To Sue: a'ah la.. ala y u scared.. Tkd pape sangat lagi pon.. Go and try Hokay.. and Happy New Year to you too.. Tak sabar nak g wedding kau.. Baby?? Kau doa kan aku k.. jad kau leh jad aunty...hahahha..ala Hafiz pon supportive pe.. I also doa u both be bless with allah and keep all evil eye away!!
To Syasya: A'ah, da lame kite kawan online.. heheheheh.. Lets meet up and chat2 real soon hokay..ok first blog tu I da delete. Hahahha.. =D
To Zoorah: Hi Zoorah... Nice meeting u the other day and yup I love to party.. Thank you for saying that about my Hubby.. Die kalau party pon suke.. Hehehhe.. =D
Ok I think thats about it.. Keeping coming and reading.. I am seriously juz an ordinary person.. I dun like to Show off too.. I am content with what I have. and I am thankful to Allah too.. Good night all!! Muacckz!!!