Wednesday, January 14, 2009
This post is specially for FezahIshak. I wanna thanks her from the bottom of my heart for doing my blog. I was kan-cheong when I could not view my blog, even Syasya Tiara could not view it. So I never change my background if all of you realise. It was my friend Azera who do it for me, so I dare not touch it or do anything. And I am not expert on all this things, I just blog je. So I asked Fezah to help me, I even msg her in the middle of the night! Hahahahha.. So If u see my facebook, I put up an album and name it"Special To Fezah", thats for her lor..She wanted me to send some pix so she can edit my blog.. Thank you!! I love it!!! Can't wait to meet my Triple F!!
--
Ok Replying to Taggers:
To Fezah: Boo!!! Jangan risau, we will texted u babe!!! =D
To Ayu: Thank you Kak, for the compliment!! I takde flawless skin la.. I still look horrible w/o make up! hehhehe.. =D
To PlainJane: Thank you to you too babe for the compliment... I am so afraid playing with colors.. hahahha.. =D
To SyasyaTiara: I hope you can view already dear.. ;)
To Rina: Hey Babe thank you for peek a boo ya.. =D
Ok thats all! Muax!!