I've been down for the past few days and infact im still down.. Things happened.. I can't do anything.. I love him very much.. Its pain to see him this way.. I pray that he is alright.. Hopefully he learn his lesson.. To those who noes abt this, please pray hard for my brother..
Anyway, Precious Dimple have been with me thru out my down moments, I break down whenever I think abt it.. And Azera for her listening ears.. I tot she would react the other way, but it turn out fine..Thxs Bestie, I need that...So Precious Dimple bought me a Nintendo DS Lite.. My new gadget to play with whenever Im bored.. Its a super big dream come true.. I have been bugging him abt it..And he bought for me( on his on record) at last!! Yeah Yeah...The only way to pull me up I guess.. Thxs BB... Anyway its our 9mths together!! Its been a great ride I must say..So till then I update again..with the Pix of my DS Lite.. ;)