I Loike this Pix...Precious Dimple,Me,Min(my fav Babe),Ayin(my big Sister)... Heheh.. And Precious Dimple told me something yesterday and I burst to tears..Actuali,he's going to Melacca for 4 days..And I CANNOT follow..bcoz all GUYS...I mean what a reason and what the HELL!! But I respect his decision and My big Sister(Ayin),promise to bring out to party..or perhaps chill.. I mean I have never been seperated from him for a day..FYI, We meet every day.. We are crazy I know..and Im too drama queen..HAHAHa..So I cant imagine him being away for 4 days!! Gosh..He was like, "Nvrmind,by the time u will have ur DS to play with"... Haiz... Btw, he's goin next mth...So for now, I treasure every moment..Hahahha.. Very Over and Drama right... Cant blame anyone.. bcoz.. I LOVE MY BOYFREN...hahahhahahha.... Muaccks!!!!Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I Loike this Pix...Precious Dimple,Me,Min(my fav Babe),Ayin(my big Sister)... Heheh.. And Precious Dimple told me something yesterday and I burst to tears..Actuali,he's going to Melacca for 4 days..And I CANNOT follow..bcoz all GUYS...I mean what a reason and what the HELL!! But I respect his decision and My big Sister(Ayin),promise to bring out to party..or perhaps chill.. I mean I have never been seperated from him for a day..FYI, We meet every day.. We are crazy I know..and Im too drama queen..HAHAHa..So I cant imagine him being away for 4 days!! Gosh..He was like, "Nvrmind,by the time u will have ur DS to play with"... Haiz... Btw, he's goin next mth...So for now, I treasure every moment..Hahahha.. Very Over and Drama right... Cant blame anyone.. bcoz.. I LOVE MY BOYFREN...hahahhahahha.... Muaccks!!!!