Thursday, November 15, 2007

Updating..

Ok I noe I have not been updating..Heh, Busy with werk..Dun wori this blog is not dead yet..so many things to share and i hv lots of pix to update..but i will do it later..im running out of time.. Yup my bday is in 5 days time..im all excited abt it.. Still wishing for my DS light.. Hahahah..





To all my taggers:

Eera: hahahha..juz tegur..Im friendly..Trust me..I link u up aite..Taking care..;)
Fezah: Sayang, Im here.cume busy keje hahahha,will update more k..
Sue: tk kasi berabuk la..busy..but miss u...jgn lupe bday aku and zera nk dtg..
Fuzy: babe, bile nk buat yoga..tell me ur schedule k.. miss u tons too!!!
Syasya: thxs for the compliment,I dun watch dat show, but it seem alot of my fren say I look like her, I realli wanna see her if I realli look like her..hahahhah...show me her pix if u hav k.

Ok...Im running out of time..will update more aite..I miss every single one of u..
Hugs and kisses from me..Muacks!!!