Sunday, October 21, 2007

Greeting!!!

Hi everyone how was ur weekend? Mine? I had two rest day..Wah Shiok!! Thanks to Linda for covering my shift..My dad had a last minute appt at NUH on friday..SO I had to really go.. And on that day itself I went to visit mum and grandma grave..It was torturing..Coz I still cant believe they are gone...Anyw Precious Dimple was there..And my both siblings..I cant visit them on Hari Raye itselt due to werk..But Im glad Im make it..
My face was all red due to the Sun..But hey I thank God for letting me be there..
Us in hospital..I hate hospital..waiting time is like forever!!
So I took the time to take Pixs!
the angry him if anyone disturb him while playing his PSP..his 2nd wife..
Taking his precious time from his PSP to have Pix with me..hahahha
My dad...

US..hahahha..
I told u,dont disturb him, this is what i get..! *%^)*)%*#!!!
o ya..my crazy bro was there too...i told u..his crazy but love him every bits!!
me and the lovely ladies..Syix&Linda
Getting ready for War..hahahhaha..its Nang's...
Reply to taggers!
Shary: Relaxs la ni..Happy one year btw.. =)
Syasya: We are not engage yet..Did I said yet? hahahahha...We are juz normal couple.. =) Thanks babe..ur sweet too!!
Zana: pssstt...Blue la...heheheh..duit raye????? =)
Fuzy: I miss u tons!!! Im goin to Fezah's place but after werk..will msg uk..Muax!!
Crapulet: Bile nk go out together2?? =)
Last but not least..My lil bro is turning 20 yrs old on 22nd Oct!!! U are one year older k!! Dun be notty2!!! Love u every bits!! and all the best in everything you do..I noe u r trying to pass your Motor Prac...hahahahha...
MOHD FAREEZ TURNS 20! HAPPY BDAY SWEETHEART!!!