Wer do I even begin...So many things happen on my week of bday...I love my 21st Bday!! It was blast and I end up getting sick..ahaz..Enuf of typing..enjoy the pixs!
Went clubbing with werk frens and Precious Dimple..I guess Im too attached that everywhere I go, He goes too..Heheheh....
Me and Ayin! Sweet isnt she....
Celebrate my bday and Kak Nari bday at Kak Hid's Place...


Next Celebrate my actual day Bday at Precious Dimple place. All his family was there, my bro and my two Precious Fren, Raudah and Zali..Love u guys and thanks for coming.. No pixs, coz all of us was so tired...



Lastly was the Precious Present from Precious Dimple.. A key..from Citigems... Maybe a key to his heart..Or maybe a key to freedom or his key for freedom...Not sure.. Hahaha... But I sure Loving it each day!!!
Next was celebration at werk, It was so sweet and memorable ones... I love all the gifts and surprise..Thank you Kak My, Kak Hid, Syix, Linda, Ayin Toi, Min and the rest...O ya, NAC staff play a part too..Kak Massy,Nora, Kak Nari, Fern...Thank you all!!!








Than went to Sentosa..It was so scary taking the cablecar!!! I almost.. I dunnoe how to explain..hahahha..




-001.jpg)