Friday, December 21, 2007

Update Update Update..

Ok its time for update...I miss blogging, working have make me a busy woman.. Mcm yeye kan.. Anyway starting out with Suhaila, congrats babe on your engagement day! Im so happy for you. Da nk khawin jgn lupe jemput!!!


Then celebrated Syix bday!! Its her 21st Bday and she got he NDS Lite, same like me.. She unwrap the present and shouted the moment she saw her gift and even cried... Im so happy she love it! And its also Kelven from CR bday to..He's 24 if Im not wrong! Hahahha.. Went out with the ladies to party! Its was fun!! Kak Hid,Kak Nari,Ayin,Min,Syira,Me and even Precious Dimple..Yes, He wont let me club alone..Hahaha..But I feel saved ard him.. Bodyguard kate kan... End of the day, We all Enjoy!!
And yesterday,we went out to celebrate Hari Raye Haji..I was actually lazy to go over his aunty place at Bay Shore.. But his mum and dad insisted..I was Like ok ok... Get ready and off I went.. Take Cab, Daddy in law pay... Hahahhahaha... I ask my baby boy to go but he doesnt want.. He rather stay at home and watch cartoon..Funny la children nowadays!!

So that it!!! Happy Holidays Ya..Love you all Doll!!