Friday, December 28, 2007

Off He Went....Missing him like Mad..

Off he went today afternoon..He went to Melacca for about 3 days.. Its so hard to see him go without me..And I trying to control my emotions..I don't want him to worry about me.. But I was not strong enough..I keep crying..Even on the phone...But I keep telling myself, its only 3days..Even my buddy at Pure try to calm me down...But Im fine now.. only that Im missing him right now..I wonder how will I sleep tonight..But Still Im waiting for him to call me... I miss u Precious.. So These 3 days I will be a good girl, Goin to work and come home straight.. He don't even allow me to go out with frens since he is not in s'pore.. But Im glad he said that coz I noes he care and he want me to stay trouble-free...So I done my schedule at home like what am I suppose to do..Watch Korea Show..thats better and the time juz flew so fast...

* B home fast Precious..*