Sunday, August 19, 2007

Update Update Update!

Helo my lovely ppl. Here I am blogging again after so long, hmmm.. My weekend was awesome! Saturday, wake up early in the morning to meet Precious Dimple,his Ummi and also Sis..We went to Bukit Batok to alter my baju kurung then off we went to geylang to jalan2...! Then Precious Dimple and me went home ard 6pm getting ready to my good fren dinner wedding! Siti Khatijah and Roslan! The moment I arrived I was stunt by her beauty! She looks very beautiful and like a princess! The moment I went to her, I start crying! In fact she was crying too and we hug each other very tightly! It was a very emotion night for me..She told me to take good care of myself and insya allah,one day it would be my turn! I envy ppl getting married and always wonder how mine goin to look like..Hahahha..After the dinner we went home ard 10pm and my Mentel Montel call me asking us out..We say ok and we went out again..We went to this Seletar Beach, if Im not wrong, me myself not sure..Hehehhe..But I had really goo time!! We were busy playing Bingo and also as usual gossping!! Heheheh..And finally went home ard 3am!!
His first pix,cant see his hair, so we take again, and its Prefect! B, b, u are so naive like me..hahhaha...the beautiful Bride&Groom! My big congrats to U, Sweetie!!
Me&Precious Dimple,(i was very happy to be able to fit in that Kebaye again!)
Wondering who is this guy??Meet James!!! The assistance Manager in Soup Spoon!Im trying to promote him here...!

Was Ur weekend awesome like mine???!!! Hope so...
Take care and happy working 2m, BUT i'll be off 2m..Hahahha...
Bye My lovely Dolls!!!
M U A X!