Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ok,I know its been a while since I update my blog, Been busy. I dun even know with what! Hahah..Ok so here's my long post with Pixs! Let me start with yesterday, Went clubbing with Sis Zana,Rina,Ria,Mas and even My Precious Dimple. Actualli We went to this club first, I cant remember the name,hahahha..then we went to DXO..Never been there..hahahha...Lame right! But Overrall we had Super Fun!! COz It was Rina Bday! And now Im looking forward for next outing coz its My Sis Zana Bday! Cant wait to meet them again!
Me&the beautiful Ria!
Me&the Bday Girl! Rina!!Me & my beautiful Sis Zana(She was sick, but still can club...hmmmm..)
Ok So on thursday was National Day! Guess what, I was part of the Largest Human S'pore Flag! Its was like super Hot and I really cant take it..But Im doing it for S'pore!! So proud to be S'porean!!!
me & Fatimah,(the one who drag me to take part!But Im enjoying every moment!)Her Son, Cute right!All the Ntuc Income who take part! Me&Montel! Her face so irratating!!!HAhaha! Love her lots!
then on Wednesday, everyone was told to wear RED! Impact & Unity Team!
On Tuesday, Our team was the top team and we get the $100 Metro Voucher!! I was so happy! Then the voucher was divide to 10 ppl, each gets $10..But Me, I get $15! Hahahah.. Im assistant team lead of coz i get more..Hahahhaha..Very Lame FAEZA!!!And Precious Dimple actually picks me up from my work place, Super Touch! Hahahha..He has always been busy with work, and now he has he promotion, Kitchen Soupervisor K! Hahah.. SO Happy for him! Congrats! And we went to watch movie! Knocked Up! a very funny show! Hahaha...And we took the cab home! and We are 5 mths Old!! =)

So thats my long post for today, I dun even noe when will I update my Blog, anyway let me end with a Sweet way!

I wanna wish this guy, Hidayat(Shweet), Happy 27th Bday on the 12 August 2007!! DA besar pon! Bile nk khawin dgn Nora?? Anyw all the Best in everything u do and smile always!!!


And Rina, Happy 21st Bday on the 13 August!! Stay pretty and sweet always! Hope u enjoy ur night yesterday sweetie!!!
And to Kak Azura, Happy 23th Bday on the 12 August!! May u have the best thing in life and stay sweet, pretty and Sexy always!!!

Ok Happy weekend my beloved ppl!!! GTG n meet Precious Dimple!!!!
Love u all.. *Muax*!!!