Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Ok my long long post for today..Start with Yesterday,it was my last day at werk..indeed there was tears..they all keep saying they will missed me and my noised.Some even said I was the ray of sunshine which is very touching..I cry abit not too much..doesnt want to ruin my make up or mayb I wanted to stay strong..It was a memorial event as gift keep coming in and it seem like my birthday rather than my farewell..Overrall I enjoy everything they have done for me.. Ntuc Income you will be missed by me!!
I will missed takin pix inside toilet!!
the Chocolate by Kak Zana!
the toy from Nad,Perfume&Bag by Mar,Flower by kak Zana...
the yummy cake from Shweet heart!!
the shoe from Shweetheart,Dolly and Montel!
Me and Nad..
me&Kak Nora
treat from Shweetheart..Fig and Olive!!!
me&Mar
On Sunday was Raudah Bday Party! We had Fun and Fun Waiting..eh Zali...Hahahha.. Of Coz I eat alot la..Buat mcm rumah sdiri!!We were waiting for Zali and we decide to take Pix..Hahahha..





Me and the bday girl...